Skip to content
Home » Contact Me

Contact Me

For most of us, for most of the time, things go smoothly on a daily basis. However, who do you turn to if you need help and advice? Often this is readily apparent and easily remedied. Councillors at all levels are there or should be there to help at the times when it isn’t. If you have a problem and don’t know where to turn then ask your Councillor is good general advice.

If you need help or advice on Planning matters, potholes, road safety, speed limits, litter, public transport, tourism and economic development or another public/council service then feel free to contact me. I am happy to advise or act as an advocate on your behalf where I can. I have a wealth of knowledge and experience both as a Councillor (Town/Parish, District and County levels), a former School Governor, a trustee on an Housing Trust, an IT Manager and as a Civil Engineering Surveyor/Land Surveyor.

For example., over the years I have helped people with:

  • to secure funding for enhancement projects for local amenities
  • with adding or removing housing adaptations
  • by acting as an advocate on planning matters – both for and against planning applications
  • with emergency flooding situations
  • with Noise Nuisance and environmental problems
  • with re-housing in a crisis

If you have an issue or a concern in West Felton Parish or the wider Whittington Division, then please do get in touch and I will try and help where I can. Whilst I may not be able to help directly in some cases I can lobby or apply pressure through a campaign on your behalf.

Need help and advice with an issue in West Felton or Whittington?
Then please contact me:

    I will use this email to contact you about your issue.
    However, if you would also like to be kept up to date on our work via newsletters and or email you can sign up here.
    Can we use the email you provide to contact you in future?
    Yes, keep me updatedNo thanks

    I will use this number to contact you about your issue.
    However, if you would also like to be kept up to date on our work via phone or text you can sign up here.
    Can we use the phone number you provide to contact you in future?

    If you submit this form, the Liberal Democrats, locally and nationally, may use information provided, including your political views, to further our objectives, share it with our elected representatives and/or contact you in future using any of the means provided. Some contacts may be automated. You may opt out of some or all contacts or exercise your other legal rights by contacting us. Further details are in our Privacy Policy

    by telephone:
    01691 897117
    07899 908530
    WhatsApp Me

    by post:
    Haromin Cottage,
    Aston Moors,
    West Felton,
    SY11 4LA

    Facebook: david4whittington
    Twitter: piginthepoke

    Useful numbers and links:

    Shropshire Council: Report a problem >> call 0345 678 9000
    Police non-emergency >> call 101
    NHS non-emergency >> call 111
    Citizens Advice >>  03444 111 444
    Samaritans >> 116 123
    Shelter >>  0808 800 4444

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *